This website is owned by a private individual and maintained solely for his own use and purposes. It is not affiliated with any political party, political action committee, or other organization which may address these issues in a similar manner or use a similar name or designation. Persons viewing this site do so at their own risk, and by doing so, agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
A. General Notices
(1) The entire contents of this website are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. All rights reserved. All of the information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with this site, including articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, software, data, and the like, as well as its selection and arrangement, are owned by us, unless otherwise noted.
(2) This website also includes logotypes, trademarks and service marks owned by other information providers and third parties.
B. Use of this Site
(1) By placing material on, or communicating with, this website, including communication on any bulletin board or message or chat area, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you provide, that the content is accurate, that it does not violate these Terms of Service, and that it will not cause injury to any person or entity. You grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from all information you provide to us, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. You also authorize us to include the information you provide in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of this website. You also grant us the right to use your name and any other information about you that you provide in connection with its use and with the reproduction or distribution of such material, and also grant us the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
(2) By viewing this site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of this site.
C. Use, Reproduction and Distribution of the Citizen's Political Action Guide
(1) You may print out and reproduce the Citizen's Political Action Guide for personal use and distribute copies of the guide to other persons provided that the copyright notice is retained.
(2) Reproduction of the guide on a website or mass distribution of the guide through e-mail is prohibited without our prior permission.
D. Our Responsibilities
We use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, but make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the content. We do not represent or warrant that the use of any content will not infringe rights of third parties. In addition, in some cases, content may be provided and/or hosted by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to or from any other sites.
E. Change of Service and Terms of Service
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time in our discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by changing this Terms of Service. We also reserve the right to modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of this website, including the availability of any portion of the content at any time, without notice or liability. We may deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason.
The editor of this website is Jeffrey A. Sayles and he may be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.